Translate

giovedì 31 dicembre 2015

I wish


"I wish U have a sweetest Sunday, Marvelous Monday, Tasty Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, Friendly Friday, Successful Saturday. Have a great Year. Happy New Year!".

Location:  Winter Moon
anlar the polished series

evolove dance with me1 gift (2)

evolove, dance with me GIFT

AL PLOSHED

Marea:
Hair:*ARGRACE* - CHIKAI GROUP GIFT
Skin : DS'ELLES - Kathrine Porcelaine  applier Catwa
Eyes: DS'ELLES - Firelight Brown Flash GROUP GIFT
LipsSG:: SlackGirl -  L'amour
Nails:.::PINK CHERRY::. - Snowflakes Silver for Slink @Designer Circle Rd120 (round ends January 9th)
Jewels: Zuri Rayna - Charlotte Set (earrings, necklace, ring)
Dress: :::Vinc::: - One Shoulder Dress Mackrnzie Liliac @Designer Circle Rd120 (round ends January 9th)
Shoes: H@S - Yummy Pumps Patent
TattooSG:: SlackGirl -  Birdy tattoo for Catwa
Poses: an lar [poses] -  /Photos #1, #4) The Polished Series
Pose: [evoLove] -(photo #2 and #3) Dance with me 1 and Dance with me 2 @{Pose Lover}Event
Mesh Head CaTwa Annie
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento