Translate

domenica 13 dicembre 2015

Il Finesettimana #61 - La Domenica


I am the Shade.
Through the dolent city, I flee.
Through the eternal woe, I take flight.
Along the banks of the river Arno, I scramble, breathless . . . turning left onto Via dei Castellani, making my way northward, huddling in the shadows of the Uffizi.
And still they pursue me.
Their footsteps grow louder now as they hunt with relentless determination.
For years they have pursued me. Their persistence has kept me underground … forced me to live in purgatory … laboring beneath the earth like a chthonic monster.I am the Shade.
Dan Brown, Inferno - Incipit

Io sono l’Ombra.
Attraverso la città dolente, io fuggo.
Attraverso l’eterno dolore, io prendo il volo.

Lungo la riva dell’Arno, corro arrancando senza fiato… volto a sinistra, in via dei Castellani, e mi dirigo verso nord, rannicchiandomi nell’ombra degli Uffizi.
E loro continuano a inseguirmi.
Il suono dei passi alle mie spalle si fa sempre più forte, mi danno la caccia con determinazione implacabile.
Mi inseguono da anni, ormai. Un’ostinazione che mi ha costretto alla clandestinità, a vivere in purgatorio, a lavorare sottoterra come un mostro ctonio.Io sono l’Ombra.






Marea:
Hair: Vanity hair - Must haves
Skin: ###[PUMEC]- KATIE DROW GIFT  @We <3 RP
Eyes: DS'ELLES - Illusion - Marron Chocolat
Nails:-{ZOZ} -Holiday Present Double @Cosmopolitan
Earrings and Bracelet: FINESMITH -Wave (no longer available)
Chestpiece: .:EMO-tions - Heavens Gate GIFT  @We <3 RP
Mask: [Faida] - Secret Admirer Mask Unisex GIFT  @We <3 RP
Septum Ring: .random Matter. - Reyn Septum GIFT  @We <3 RP
Dress: [Modem.Couture] - Selena Red Dres @Inspiration Event (round ends December 15)
Shoes: H@S -Minerva Thigh High Boots
Pose: DS'Elles – In The Light @The Black Dot Project
Mesh Head CaTwa Annie
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento