Translate

domenica 3 gennaio 2016

Il Finesettimana #64–La Domenica


 One night I was sitting on the bed in my hotel room on Buker Hill, down in the middle of Los Angeles. It was an important night in my life, because I had to make a decision about the hotel. Either I paid up or I got out: that was what the note said, the note the landlady had put under my door. A great problem, deserving acute attention. I solved it by turning out the lights and going to bed.
John Fante, Ask the Dust - incipit

Una sera me ne stavo a sedere sul letto della mia stanza d’albergo, a Bunker Hill, nel cuore di Los Angeles. Era un momento importante della mia vita; dovevo prendere una decisione nei confronti dell’albergo. O pagavo o me ne andavo: così diceva il biglietto che la padrona mi aveva infilato sotto la porta. Era un bel problema, degno della massima attenzione. Lo risolsi spegnendo la luce e andandomene a letto.
John Fante, Chiedi alla polvere – incipit


Snapshot_004 (2)

Snapshot_004 (3)

Snapshot_005

Marea:
Skin: DS'ELLES – Kathrine  Porcelaine 
Eyes: DS'ELLES -Firelight Brown Flash GROUP GIFT
EyelashesSG:: SlackGirl - Keysha Mesh & Makeup for Catwa Heads and classic SL Heads
LipsSG:: SlackGirl - XoxoGloss
TattooSG:: SlackGirl -  Fleur Catwa Head Only
                                     Music Beat Catwa Head Only
                                     Birdy Catwa Head Only
Earrings: !Musa! - Holiday Tree Pierce Silver GIFT @We <3 RP
Mesh Head CaTwa Annie
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento