Translate

domenica 30 ottobre 2016

Don't ask me what I think of you



Don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to.
non chiedermi cosa penso di te, forse non ti darei la risposta che tu vuoi che io ti dia.
Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well

 
2_008 
 
4_019_edited

Skin: DS'ELLES - Sharon Porcelaine Akeruka applier
Hair: no.match Hair -no country GROUPGIFT
Lashes: ::SG:: Slack Girl - Ake06 for Akeruka Heads only
Lipstick:::SG:: Slack Girl - Jada Lips for Akeruka Heads only
Nails: {ZOZ} – Black Cat white GIFT
Earrings:LIKKA*HOUSE - Wooden Chip Hanging earring GIFT @The Boho Culture Fair 
Necklace: Ghee - Single Bead Cord GIFT @The Boho Culture Fair 
Jeans: Graffitiwear - Hippy Chick Jeans @The Boho Culture Fair 
Top: Graffitiwear - Hippy Tube Top @The Boho Culture Fair 
Shoes: G&D Shoes - Sneaker Heel Rhianna Suede/Leather @Haus of Swag
Tattoo : .:::GD::: - Vegan Tattoo (hands)@The Boho Culture Fair 
Mesh Head Akeruka Camille
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento