Translate

lunedì 30 gennaio 2017

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure



I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best
Marilyn Monroe
 
Location:  Tranquil Bay
 
1_006
 
1_013

Skin: 7 Deadly s[k]ins - Iclyn Caramel @Designer Circle Rd147 (round ends Feb 11th)
Hair: [KoKoLoReS] - Vanessa
Lashes: Vengeful Threads - Passion Heart for Catwa @TWE12VE Event
Lipstick: !IT! - Glossy Glam 1
Dress: MOoH! - Sandy outfit urban @Designer Circle Rd147 (round ends Feb 11th)
Shoes: Scandalize - Sasha Boots
Tattoo: [CAROL G.] - Queen Rose @anyBODY
Tattoo: [CAROL G.] - Henna
Pose: Black Cats poses - Female Spy @Designer Circle Rd147 (round ends Feb 11th)
Head Catwa Anna Grey
Body Maitreya Lara
Hand Vista Bento hands






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento